The Top One Percenters Playlist Volume 33

Fuck Covid, stay safe. That's the new "fuck bitches, get money." With the unofficial start of summer happening this weekend, it feels a little anticlimactic because I'm stuck in the house, so to make myself feel better, I created Vol 33. Check out the Spotify playlist below and the tracklist after the jump. Click here for Vol 32 and here for all playlists. As a reminder, the tracks for Vol 33 are added to the top of the spotify playlist, with vol 28-32 further below.



Tracklist:

  1. Apashe - Dead ft. Yizzy
    • This is one of the craziest records I've heard in a while. I'm in love with this track. The melody is insane and building everything around the flute is pure genius. Feels like there's a full on orchestra in this track
  2. Missy Elliott - Cool Off
    • A legend continues to be legendary
  3. Aminé - Shimmy
    • If you saw Insecure two weeks ago, Aminé is Kelly's dumb date to the block party
  4. Joyner Lucas & Will Smith - Will Remix
    • Will Smith absolutely spazzes on this. Every other line had me like "goddamn!"
  5. Maverick Sabre - Let Me Go
    • Love this sample. This track is a few years old but is music ever "old" when you just discover it?
  6. FARR - Life
    • FARR is a new band. They feel like R&B pop with a jazz/harmony background. "Life" is a standout track from their debut album, Weighless
  7. Zhu & Tinashe - ONLY
    • Another record from Zhu, another banger
  8. Sofi Tukker & Gorgon City - House Arrest
    • I like Sofi Tukker more and more with each successive release. "House Arrest" is no different
  9. Kings of Leon - Knocked Up - Lykke Li vs. Rodeo Remix
    • An oldie that nearly no one has ever heard. Lykke Li did a cover of "Knocked Up" and this is the official mashup/remix
  10. Jessie Ware - Save A Kiss
    • Can't wait for Jessie's new album later this summer
  11. Kim Petras - Malibu
    • I don't really listen to this kind of pop music anymore unless it's from Kim Petras
  12. Hayden James & Icona Pop - Right Time
    • Very much a summertime on the roof/by the pool record
  13. Stan Walker & Kings - Mexico
    • Stan Walker continues to impress me. I need to re-listen to his album because I'll probably love the whole thing at this point
  14. Salt Ashes - Wilderness
    • Drop some molly and hold your boo tight. It's that kind of vibe
  15. Aluna - Body Pump
    • Aluna is going solo, and this is her debut single
  16. Bree Runway - All Night
    • Bree Runway has a very bright future. I hope she gets the break she deserves
  17. Megan Thee Stallion & Beyoncé - Savage Remix
    • I usually shy away from adding super big songs because this playlist is more about discovery, but this record goes too fucking hard
  18. Mavi Phoenix - Choose Your Fighter
    • You'll love it or hate it. There's a lot of raw, ADHD-like energy on this and it fucking works for me
  19. i_o & Lights - Annihilation
    • This reminds me of Deadmou5' "Longest Road" and I'm here for it
  20. Kelsea Ballerini & Halsey - the other girl
    • I'm not a country music fan so good thing this sounds like a Halsey record
  21. 6ix9ine - GOOBA
    • Snitch or no snitch, 69 is showing street cred is overrated in rap these days

No comments:

Post a Comment