The Top One Percenters Playlist Volume 32

A weird thing about covid is the artist divide on whether they should be releasing music during this pandemic. My opinion is a resounding "YES" because it helps reinforce a bit of normalcy that everyone is craving. I get not wanting to release music/albums you can't promote, but with so many artist postponing releases, I've had to dig a little deeper into the crates for Vol 32. Check out the Spotify playlist below and the tracklist after the jump. Click here for Vol 31 and here for all playlists.


Tracklist:

  1. Cookiee Kawaii - Vibe. Side note: I heard this on TikTok and knew immediately it was a banger
  2. Apashe - Behind My Eyes ft. LIA
  3. Watch The Ride - Top Lights ft. Prima and Emz
  4. Russ - Best on Earth ft. Bia. Side note: Yes, I know I'm late on this but fuck it
  5. The Scotts - The Scotts
  6. Lorde - Supercut El-P Remix ft. Run the Jewels Side note: This is probably the only Lorde song I fucks with. Well, I also fuck with "Flicker (Kanye West Rework)", so I guess I only like rap remixes of Lorde songs
  7. DaniLeigh - Levi High ft. DaBaby
  8. Diplo & Wax Motif - Love To The World
  9. Dillon Francis - DFR (Beauty Brain Remx)
  10. Rina Sawayama - XS. Side note: The music video is weird in a good way
  11. Empress Of - Love Is A Drug. Side note: The whole album is dope and I highly reco it [spotify link]
  12. Abhi The Nomad - Me No Evil (Party Pupils Remix)
  13. Lindsay Lohan - Back To Me. Side note: I have a soft spot in my heart for Lindsay #MeanGirlsForever
  14. Adam Lambert - Loverboy
  15. Gia Woods - EGO
  16. Phantogram - Dear God
  17. Alina Baraz - Morocco ft. 6LACK
  18. Au/Ra - Ideas
  19. John Legend - Actions. Side note: I like how he flips "Next Episode"
  20. The Weeknd - Blinding Lights (Chromatics Remix). Side note: I wouldn't be mad at you if you were tired of hearing this song. The Chromatics flip it in a way that makes it feel new
  21. Ant Saunders - Miscommunication. Side note: The production reminds me of old Neptunes
  22. Victoria Monét - Dive
  23. Seafret - Be My Queen. Side note: Obligatory indie rock song

No comments:

Post a Comment