Introducing Florrie


I've been a fan of Florrie for a few years now, ever since I stumbled upon "Panic Attack (Fred Falke Remix)", a 7 minute house remix. Florrie's the drummer for production house Xenomania (Girls Aloud, The Saturdays) and has been releasing EPs at a rate of about one per year. Her latest, 2014's Sirens, is my personal favorite. It includes the above "Wanna Control Myself" and four other electro-synthpop bangers. Florrie's working on her first full length album which is supposed to drop sometime later this year. The first single from that album, "Too Young To Remember" (below), debuted on H&M's website and YouTube page. Whenever I listen to Florrie, I just feel a sense of excitement and happiness. That shit's rare. Show love and check out her Soundcloud, Facebook, Twitter, website and iTunes page.

No comments:

Post a Comment