The Top One Percenters Mixtape Volume 20

It's been a minute since I created the last Top One Percenters mixtape. But it hasn't been for lack of trying. I'm trying to not do the whole "illegal uploading of music" thing so I tried to make the mixtape in Spotify. Well, the whole thing about about Spotify is that they don't really have remixes. I went to Souncloud to find the remixes and they didn't have a lot of non-dance stuff. So I'm left with a combo of both — YouTube. 

Volume 20 is the most dance centric mixtape I've done this far and it's really reflecting the type of music I've been listening to for the past year plus. There just hasn't been enough good rap music for a while. But maybe Kendrick will change that. Either way, check out Florrie, Anna Lunoe, Ladyhawke, DJ Fresh, Years & Years, and more in the Top One Percenters Mixtape Volume 20. Peep the YouTube playlist after the jump.

The Top One Percenters Mixtape Volume 20 | Alt

01. Florrie - Panic Attack (Fred Falke Club Mix)
02. Lauren Flax - You've Changed (Extended Mix)
03. Alex Metric ft. Charli XCX - End of the World
04. Anna Lunoe - Satisfaction
05. Ladyhawke - My Delirium (Chateau Marmont Remix)
06. The Thing Tings - Great DJ
07. DJ Fresh - Fight
08. Florrie - Give Me Your Love (Fred Falke Club Mix)
09. Wax Motif - Since I Left You
10. The Hood Internet - I Don't Fuck With Classics (Big Sean x The Knocks)
11. Noi - Lack
12. Selah Sue - Together ft. Childish Gambino
13. Florrie - Wanna Control Myself (Figgy Remix)
14. Years & Years - Real
15. Laurel - Memorials
-------------------
16. Miley Cyrus - Do My Thang (Lemi Vice & Action Jackson Remix)
17. Kaneholler - Careless


No comments:

Post a Comment