Introducing... NYPC (New Young Pony Club)

I love NYPC (formerly New Young Pony Club). They're an electronic/new wave band from the UK that's perhaps most known for the single "Ice Cream", as it was featured in commercials for Nissan Cube and Intel
The band recently released their third album, 2013's self-titled NYPC, and it was my second favorite album of the year behind YEEZUS. The same thing happened in 2010 when their sophomore album, The Optimist, ended the year as my second favorite album behind another Kanye creation, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

So, yeah, I'm a really, really big fan of NYPC. I was lucky enough to catch both of their NYC shows when they came in the spring of 2014. Dope. Show love by checking out their Facebook and Twitter, and you can listen to NYPC on Spotify.

No comments:

Post a Comment