New Artist: LÁ-BAS - Automaton

So, I just spent all day at a music video shoot. A friend asked me if I wanted to be background, and I said yes without knowing anything about the artist or the shoot. That shoot was for "Automaton", the debut single from LÁ-BAS, a funk inspired indie band. The shoot was a lot of fun and I'll update the post when the video drops. Per NPR, which debuted the single:
LÁ-BAS is a dystopian space funk collaboration between film composer / art-rock veteran Nathan Larson (Shudder To Think, Swiz, Hot One), Canadian wunderkind Jordan Kern, and Angelica Allen (My Midnight Heart, Trans Siberian Orchestra).
The band's self-titled debut album hits April 24th. The band doesn't really have a social media presence but check out their Instagram and Soundcloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment