Fuckery/Throwback: "Jesus Christ Is My Nigga" Community Outreach Music Video

Two years ago, a video popped up on YouTube. Titled "Rapping For Jesus", the music video showed a purported pastor and his wife, in fact, rapping for Jesus. The main hook, though, including the line "Jesus Christ is my nigga". It took the internets by storm. No one could tell if it was legit or not. No one ever came forward saying they made it and accepting the ensuing internet fame, so I guess we'll never know. But there's the church website that was made 3 months before the video came out, as well as the fact that no one could find anything about the pastor, his wife, or the church they repped. Next level trolling, if you ask me.
I do exude a little Christian swag/ and I'm proud to be an American/ Jesus Christ is my nigga. Light his light shine through ya/ Let his love bust a cap in yo butt and say Hallelujah/ Jesus Christ is my nigga/ He's a homie MC, JC, you see/ he's an honest, caring, peace loving nigga, like me

No comments:

Post a Comment