Bondax - Giving It All [Music Video]


Bondax are two British blokes (I know my British lingo) that are closer in age to my 16 year-old sister than me. They make electronic music — riding the wave of all the electronic producers who recruit singers for the majority of the songs on the album while they handle everything behind the scenes. I wanna say Timbaland started all that but he's more in the Kanye mold in that he produced first, then became a solo artists. So maybe David Guetta made it the thing to do? Because now we have Rudimental, Avicii, Calvin Harris, Swedish House Mafia, Sub Focus, Wookie, etc who are creating massive hits this way.

"Giving It All" is a dope electronic/soulful track that should've been bumping in everyone's shit back at the beginning of summer. Maybe I'm not deep enough into the electronic/pop scene because half the shit I hear sound like summer tracks that would play terribly during the depressing winter months. But what do I know? Show love and check out their Facebook, Twitter, and Soundcloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment