Fuckery: Kids Bop Covering Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "Thrift Shop"


Sigh. Whoever's idea it was to have kids remake rap songs probably made a lot of money. But they've created a monster and I hope they have trouble sleeping every night because they're racked with guilt over what they've done.
Original line: "Ice on the fringe is so damn frosty, The people like 'Damn, that’s a cold ass honkey'"
Fucked up kids bop version: "Ice on the fringe is so damn frosty, The people like 'Hey! The guy on the marquee'"
                                            ------------------------------------------- 
Original line: "Probably should've washed this, smells like R. Kelly sheets (Pissssss...) But shit, it was 99 cents!"
Fucked up kids bop version: "Probably should've washed this, smells like my baseball cleats (Ewwwwww...) But hey, it was 99 cents!"
                                            -------------------------------------------  
Original line: "I’ll take those flannel zebra jammies, second hand and I’ll rock that motherfucker, The built-in onesie with the socks on the motherfucker, I hit the party and they stop in that motherfucker"
Fucked up kids bop version: "I’ll take those flannel zebra jammies, second hand and I’ll rock that LIKE IT'S AWESOME, The built-in onesie with the socks on THAT REALLY AWESOME, I hit the party and they stop CAUSE I'M REALLY AWESOME"

No comments:

Post a Comment