Disclosure - Magnets ft. Lorde [Music Video]


This Disclosure album...this album is nothing but 🔥🔥🔥🔥. It's really some of the best house-pop records I've heard in a long time. And it's tracks like "Magnets" featuring Lorde that make the album stand out. The album features Lorde, The Weeknd, Miguel, Sam Smith, and more, and each collaboration feels like a legit collab - the tracks feel like 50% Disclosure, 50% the featured artists. I mean, the track with The Weeknd, "Nocturnal", feels like it could easily be a top-10 single from Beauty Beneath The Madness. And the track with Miguel? I can't even begin to describe how crazy that shit is.

You should buy Disclosure's Caracal. It's available now. And when "Royals" came out, I never would've believed you if you told me I'd become a Lorde fan. But lo and behold, I fucking love "Magnets", and "Yellow Flicker Beat (Kanye West Rework)" from The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1 soundtrack. That entire soundtrack, which Lorde curated, was dope, btw. You should check that out, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment