Song of the Day: Alpine - Damn Baby [Music Video]

Alpine (not to be confused with Alpines) is a dope indie-pop band from Australia who just released their sophomore album, Yuck, a few days ago. I haven't gotten around to listening to the album yet (fucking work, amiright?) but they dropped the music video for "Damn Baby", the follow-up to the incredibly infectious "Foolish".

In the famous words of Kat Williams, "this shit right here? This shit's call death." I'm not exaggerating when I say this but "Damn Baby" could be my favorite song of the summer, if not my favorite song of the year. Those horns? They sound like an unheard Kanye and Just Blaze collaboration circa JAYZ's Blueprint album. I'm in love. Join the parade and check out Alpine's Facebook, Twitter and Soundcloud, and head to iTunes to buy Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment