Old, Lost Eminem Tracks You Never Knew or Forgot Were Flame: PART 2


Eminem has a lot of hits. But he's also had a lot of dope tracks that a lot of people don't know about/remember because they weren't on any of his solo albums. I'm not talking about shit like "Renegade" with JAY Z, because that was on JAY's album. I'm talking about tracks that leaked, were freestyles, were on bonus albums, soundtracks, or just random tracks released on a whim. Browse through below and check out PART 1 HERE.



"It's not about lyrics, anymore. It's about a hot beat, and a catchy hook." Eminem and gang murder the idea of commercial radio.

Hit the jump for the rest.


The track that ignited a hip-hop war so large that no artist actually wanted to get involved for fear of getting ripped to shreds by Eminem. A little backstory: Eminem says he dated Mariah Carey for a brief period of time. She denies this. She made the track "Obsessed", which is aimed at Eminem. Eminem retaliated with this. The funniest part, to me, was Mariah Carey's friends only 'kinda' coming to her defense. Busta Rhymes said, "Leave Mariah Carey alone. That’s my friend, man.” He knew what was good. He wasn't about to have his career ended because he threw shots at Eminem.



The movie was fire, and the ending battle raps are still spin worthy. The second battle rapper had the best verse.



"All She Wrote" is a T.I. track featuring Eminem. There's a non-album version with different Eminem verses, so someone combined those two tracks and just cut out T.I. Kinda grimey but it makes the song much better.

3 comments:

  1. My favorite Eminem bar ever:

    My laser disc'll make you take a razor to your wrist
    Make you satanistic, make you take the pistol to your face
    And place the clip and cock it back
    And let it go until your brains are rippin' out
    Your skull so bad to sew you back would be a waste of stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also surprised Biterphobia didn't make this list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have that in my itunes library. I was including only tracks i had in my library that were super dope but i hadn't heard in a while.

      Delete